Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting and BI Software for Banks
Diamond supports bank loan managers and analysts with a software to check the vast majority of commercial loan applications throughout the complete set of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow statement, Ratios, and more).
Check all business’s financial details of the loan applicant
Accuracy of automated financial calculations per month, quarter, semi-year, and annual figures.
Stress test the repayment capacity, solvency and liquidity development of loan applicant within the holding organization.
Control if applicants financials fall below specific ratios levels in the future. Quick ratio, current ratio, debt to equity, and more.
Automize business value estimation with Diamond Valuation Dashboard.
Secure, transparent and digital way to check the most important reports
Get data from customer reports and build your forecast in minutes
Stress-test the loan
- Analyze the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow statement, Ratios, and more. Preview the financial calculations per month, quarter, semi-year, and annual.
- Save time in analysing various Loan scenarios and their impact on the liquidity development of the applicant’s business.
- Check the company’s historical figures, forecast the projections of the loan applicant, enter your banks projections & see the difference
- Quickly analyze the value of the business’s assets. Add banks’ assumptions and see it’s impact on companies’ financial statements in the future.
- Analyze the firm’s cost of capital with built-in weighted average cost of capital (WACC) rate calculation throughout the years in the future.
- Estimate the value of an investment request based on its future cash flows (Discounted Cash Flow method).
- With Qlik on board, Diamond Software helps users to reduce the number of custom reports and empower them to analyze it from many different aspects.
- Reduce administrative time and increase workflow efficiency by combining together insights derived from all data sets available inside the bank.
- Visualize and associate member data such as demographics, spatial distribution, and eligibility for loan applicants.
Get started easily
Get Diamond Software free trial
Follow free online course
Import your company's data
Grow your company's revenue
Download the 90 days free trial version and start today